FS: BTF TJ Tube Fenders

Classifieds section.

Moderator: TJDave

Optiskate

FS: BTF TJ Tube Fenders

Postby Optiskate » Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:27 pm

I've got a set of BTF tube fenders for sale. They've been on my TJ for years and have never been bashed. They should clean up great and with a fresh coat of paint they would look pretty awesome. You may also have to drill a few holes to mount some under hood stuff if your TJ is different from mine in that regards. Other than that they should bolt right up, no fabbing required. The only reason why I'm letting them go is because I'm finally starting to work on my Jeep slowly and the build headed in a direction where I could no longer use them. I'm looking to get $125 out of them. I'll post pictures tomorrow.

WaWa

Postby WaWa » Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:52 am

I'm interested in these... just cut my fenders off to make tubers... perhaps these will be to my likin'... get those photos up or txt em too me

Thanks WaWa

Optiskate

Postby Optiskate » Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:40 pm

Here are some pics. I actually love the lines of these tube fenders. I love the contour of the tube way more than on my new ones. They've been on my TJ for years. They're dirty and have some surface rust, but nothing bad. They'll clean up nice and with a good coat of paint they'll look totally killer. Plus you cant beat the price. lol And they're already welded up for you. These never came in a ready to bolt up fender. They only came in a DIY kit.

I'd text them to you but I don't have your #. You are more than welcome to come see them in person. Just call me before hand. 366-2702. Ask for Brad.

Optiskate

Postby Optiskate » Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:20 pm

Bump... These are still sitting in my garage collecting dust. Any one need them?

Optiskate

Postby Optiskate » Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:21 pm

Bump... These are still sitting in my garage collecting dust. Any one need them?

Return to “For Sale and Wanted”