Need tow hooks-giving away CB stuff.

Classifieds section.

Moderator: TJDave

TJDave
Peak Putters VP
Peak Putters VP

Need tow hooks-giving away CB stuff.

Postby TJDave » Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:11 pm

Looking for a couple of tow hooks to use on the front of an 04 wrangler. Don't want to pay 50 scoobs for new ones cause I'll be replacing stock bumper w/winch mount bumper some day. soon I hope
Also have an old Cobra 29LTD and a couple of fire sticks that someone can have if they want. The CB was leftover from my OTR trucking days but it stopped working on my last trip out. I know nothing about radio guts but from talking to some other drivers it might be a simple fix. Thought I'd offer 'em up before they turn into landfill food.

toyman2

Postby toyman2 » Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:46 pm

i am in need of some anntenas

TJDave
Peak Putters VP
Peak Putters VP

Postby TJDave » Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:55 pm

toyman2 wrote:i am in need of some anntenas

OK. They are 4' I think. They used to be red (now a nice salmon color).
The one that is currently on my Jeep has a wire w/a little black plastic thingy on the end (It's tuneable) the other is a standard issue firestik.
They are just a little too long and catch the top of our carport. Yours if you want 'em.

EDIT: just measured the antennas, they are 4'. As for the color, maybe a little darker than the slime salmon we catch here on the Columbia. maybe Coho Salmon colored!

TJDave
Peak Putters VP
Peak Putters VP

Postby TJDave » Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:07 pm

nevermind on the towhooks-got 'em @ sixstates supply for 8 bux 8)

XJ_Owner

Postby XJ_Owner » Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:30 pm

still got that cb radio?

TJDave
Peak Putters VP
Peak Putters VP

Postby TJDave » Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:55 am

XJ_Owner wrote:still got that cb radio?

Yup. It's yours if you want it. Toyman2 has dibs on the antennas. Just gotta figure out how to get it to you guys.

XJ_Owner

Postby XJ_Owner » Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:18 am

pinkeye wrote:

Yup. It's yours if you want it. Toyman2 has dibs on the antennas. Just gotta figure out how to get it to you guys.

Do you know tha exact problem?

TJDave
Peak Putters VP
Peak Putters VP

Postby TJDave » Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:15 pm

XJ_Owner wrote:
pinkeye wrote:

Well, I just checked the fuse on the power wire and it looks like it's a bad fuse. :oops: Boy am I stupid, I thought I checked that when it stopped working 4 years ago! But I said you can have it, so I will stand by that offer.

XJ_Owner

Postby XJ_Owner » Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:16 pm

pinkeye wrote:
XJ_Owner wrote:
pinkeye wrote:

Well, I just checked the fuse on the power wire and it looks like it's a bad fuse. :oops: Boy am I stupid, I thought I checked that when it stopped working 4 years ago! But I said you can have it, so I will stand by that offer.

ok kool. well I can meet you somewhere whenever you want. just give me the time and place.

TJDave
Peak Putters VP
Peak Putters VP

Postby TJDave » Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:47 pm

XJ_Owner wrote:
pinkeye wrote:
XJ_Owner wrote:
pinkeye wrote:

ok kool. well I can meet you somewhere whenever you want. just give me the time and place.

Probably have to be on the weekend...Work is unpredictable. I'm a dispatched driver--don't know what time I start until the night before, don't know what time I'll get done each day. It's a Teamster thing. Maybe I can meet you at the Conoco in WR when the guys go to Webber on Sat.

XJ_Owner

Postby XJ_Owner » Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:50 pm

pinkeye wrote:
XJ_Owner wrote:
pinkeye wrote:
XJ_Owner wrote:
pinkeye wrote:

Probably have to be on the weekend...Work is unpredictable. I'm a dispatched driver--don't know what time I start until the night before, don't know what time I'll get done each day. It's a Teamster thing. Maybe I can meet you at the Conoco in WR when the guys go to Webber on Sat.

I am not going to weber... i dont live in richland either lol... how about the Winco by Gway?

TJDave
Peak Putters VP
Peak Putters VP

Postby TJDave » Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:56 pm

XJ_Owner wrote:I am not going to weber... i dont live in richland either lol... how about the Winco by Gway?

Well if it's winco in Richland than I can even do it tomorrow, I'll just bring it with me to work. How's 5:00 sound, I should be off by then.

XJ_Owner

Postby XJ_Owner » Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:58 pm

pinkeye wrote:
XJ_Owner wrote:I am not going to weber... i dont live in richland either lol... how about the Winco by Gway?

Well if it's winco in Richland than I can even do it tomorrow, I'll just bring it with me to work. How's 5:00 sound, I should be off by then.

o I dont think tomorrow will work.. i think it might have to be friday , sat or sun. my week is pretty hactic lol

TJDave
Peak Putters VP
Peak Putters VP

Postby TJDave » Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:06 pm

XJ_Owner wrote:o I dont think tomorrow will work.. i think it might have to be friday , sat or sun. my week is pretty hactic lol

No problemo, we'll figure it out, it's not going anywhere!

XJ_Owner

Postby XJ_Owner » Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:12 pm

pinkeye wrote:
XJ_Owner wrote:o I dont think tomorrow will work.. i think it might have to be friday , sat or sun. my week is pretty hactic lol

No problemo, we'll figure it out, it's not going anywhere!

pmmed ya

Return to “For Sale and Wanted”