WTB: TJ Parts

Classifieds section.

Moderator: TJDave

tobyw

WTB: TJ Parts

Postby tobyw » Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:05 am

Picked up a TJ to tinker with due to COVID boredom... Looking for TJ parts, not really sure what, but interested in what anyone might have laying around that they don't want anymore.

One thing I do want for certain is a set of doors. Fabric, half, full, don't really care just some doors...

What else??
Yep, I've wheeled one of those, too...

TJDave
Peak Putters VP
Peak Putters VP

Re: WTB: TJ Parts

Postby TJDave » Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:55 am

You are welcome to any of my stock stuff I have laying around: Tie rod, control arms, tail lights, rear slip yoke drive shaft, etc.
2018 JLU Rubicon
Tow bar mount
Trailer hitch

tobyw

Postby tobyw » Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:35 am

Awesome, thanks Dave!! What all control arms have you got? I just pulled the front axle last night and found the bushings to be in about as bad of condition as I've ever seen on what appears to have been a primarily street-driven rig :shock: I'm going to ASSume the rears are in a similar state of disrepair...

TJDave
Peak Putters VP
Peak Putters VP

Postby TJDave » Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:51 am

tobyw wrote:Awesome, thanks Dave!! What all control arms have you got? I just pulled the front axle last night and found the bushings to be in about as bad of condition as I've ever seen on what appears to have been a primarily street-driven rig :shock: I'm going to ASSume the rears are in a similar state of disrepair...

I have all the stock arms, minus 2 that Jimmy used for his LJ. Good bushings with less than 20k miles when I took them off. I also have some adjustable arms. 2 upper front RE, and the rest are Rusty's. Some of the Rusty's arms have some horrid rubber ends on one side. I think Trevor might still have a couple of them he borrowed until his new ones came in.
2018 JLU Rubicon
Tow bar mount
Trailer hitch

scumby
Peak Putters Member
Peak Putters Member

Postby scumby » Fri Apr 17, 2020 8:04 am

TJDave wrote:
tobyw wrote:Awesome, thanks Dave!! What all control arms have you got? I just pulled the front axle last night and found the bushings to be in about as bad of condition as I've ever seen on what appears to have been a primarily street-driven rig :shock: I'm going to ASSume the rears are in a similar state of disrepair...

I have all the stock arms, minus 2 that Jimmy used for his LJ. Good bushings with less than 20k miles when I took them off. I also have some adjustable arms. 2 upper front RE, and the rest are Rusty's. Some of the Rusty's arms have some horrid rubber ends on one side. I think Trevor might still have a couple of them he borrowed until his new ones came in.

are you sure you have RE uppers and Rusty lowers?
Lightly Lifted and Locked LJ

I'm Scumby Dammit, take it or leave it!

TJDave
Peak Putters VP
Peak Putters VP

Postby TJDave » Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:03 pm

scumby wrote:
TJDave wrote:

Oops! You're right. I gave those away already! :oops:
2018 JLU Rubicon
Tow bar mount
Trailer hitch

scumby
Peak Putters Member
Peak Putters Member

Postby scumby » Fri Apr 17, 2020 8:44 pm

TJDave wrote:
scumby wrote:
TJDave wrote:

Oops! You're right. I gave those away already! :oops:

but they haven't been installed on anything yet. and the rustys have new urethane bushings. but if toby needs them i'll pass them along for the price the bushings. i''l try to post pics tomorrow

tobyw

Postby tobyw » Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:41 am

Appreciate it fellas, but don't go to any great lengths. After putting a good eye on everything suspension related, pretty much everything but the coils are shot and need replacement. Even the darn sway bar bushings are completely worn out and clunking :roll: Probably need to suck it up and just invest in a full suspension system with all new parts to make it right.

Yrjan
Peak Putters Member
Peak Putters Member

Postby Yrjan » Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:55 pm

I have factory seat brackets with adapters for aftermarket seats (make me an offer). Also I have a soft top (again, make me an offer). not on the site much so text is preferred. 509-460-8219 - Mike

scumby
Peak Putters Member
Peak Putters Member

Postby scumby » Sat May 02, 2020 6:01 am

also have tail light guards, LJ stock driveshaft and a NIB track bar.

Return to “For Sale and Wanted”