1971 Toyota FJ40 project - $1700

Classifieds section.

Moderator: TJDave

4WheelingPlus.com

1971 Toyota FJ40 project - $1700

Postby 4WheelingPlus.com » Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:44 pm

I have a 1971 FJ40 project for sale. Mostly complete and pretty solid for the year. Most definitely worth putting back together and NOT parting.

The Land Cruiser body and tub is complete with hard top and doors. It is missing the drivers seat but the stock passenger bench and both rear side/jump seats are there. It has a full roll cage already. The drivers door glass is missing as is the rear corner glass (someone stole them) for the hard top but I have extra corner glass. I might have an extra driver door glass but not sure until I dig into my junk pile.

The stock motor is gone. Nice Land Cruiser 3SPD T-case comes with this purchase.

I have a Chevy 4.3L V6 that was running when pulled. Also have a a 700R4 that was running when pulled as well (it worked but I recommend rebuild) PLUS brand NEW Advance Adapters motor, t-case and tranny conversion kits, shafts and mounts to make it all work. If you would rather use a V8 the AA parts will work with it as well.

Comes with drivelines as well.

The front clip is removed for easy access to the frame. They come off in one piece. Kind of a cool feature of the FJ40.

I want to try and sell everything together.

As most of us all know... we never get what we paid for it when we sell it, but I paid:

$1250 for Cruiser a few years ago. Yes I got a GREAT deal on it, even back then.
$850 for all the AA adapters pieces (that was with my dealers discount) Retail is higher - The tranny to t-case adapter is $690 all by it's self at AA.
$500 for 4.3L engine and 700R4 tranny

Asking $ 1700 FIRM for everything - You put it together and you'll have a sweet ride.
Ron Dunn Jr
http://store.4WheelingPlus.com
I make a living selling off road products.
Ask me about Peak Putters discounts!

Roman
Peak Putters President
Peak Putters President

Postby Roman » Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:43 pm

Jafo, jump on it!!!

Jafo

Postby Jafo » Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:58 pm

Wrong timing... :roll: Good dealio though.

4WheelingPlus.com

Postby 4WheelingPlus.com » Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:58 pm

Jafo wrote:Wrong timing... :roll: Good dealio though.

My life story. :(
Ron Dunn Jr

http://store.4WheelingPlus.com

I make a living selling off road products.

Ask me about Peak Putters discounts!

Return to “For Sale and Wanted”