Nick O.'s Traveler Rehab

Post pics and info of your current projects.
JBinder

Postby JBinder » Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:55 pm

Say dave just what in the hell were you and my old man trying to do there??? Member the booster?!?!?! Truck is getting a new clutch at the moment. I put some rancho 5k's in the rear as well, and had to replace one of the calipers. As far as upgrades i am wanting to put a painless wiring harness in it, amongst a few other things. This spring should be packed full of fun. And BTW the color will be different i hope by the time i get back out there. Looks like i will be leaving MN on June 4th though.

Grumpy
Peak Putters' Land-Use Coordinator
Peak Putters' Land-Use Coordinator

Postby Grumpy » Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:28 pm

We was doing whatever on the steering. I think. Tell you what, there's wiring out there as good as Painless, and a bunch less ransom. EZ is one. I think you should restore it to stock color and all. Then you could have as much plaid as Cory Smith has in his :deg .... :mdr
Dave
Have Scout, will wheel...Someday...Maybe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oregon80
-By driving a Scout, you my friend have recycled, which is more than those pansy Prius owners can say.
-I love driving a piece of history that was nearly lost.

JBinder

Postby JBinder » Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:39 pm

am actually planning on keeping the plaid rear seat. But i want to go with a stock iridescent blue from '76, and then paint the top white. I think it'll look just fine.

Return to “Projects and Build-Ups”