3 Ball Upgrade

Post pics and info of your current projects.
iaccocca
Peak Putters Member
Peak Putters Member

3 Ball Upgrade

Postby iaccocca » Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:54 pm

So after my performance at 3-ball (if you can call that a performance) I decided to have Tim give my Jeep the once over. (Okay I was throwing two codes too.) If you can suffer the Jeep insults quietly, Tim is a good Ford guy to look things over. So a fuel pressure check later and a fuel pump is on order. On the way back from getting tools to adapt the fuel pressure gauge to my Jeep we stopped to look at a sweet Jeepster Pickup for sale. The owner was more than willing to show us around his other toys. A 46(ish)CJ, a 94 Cherokee 2-door, and an Austrian Military run-a-bout. If you want to know what that is, look in Tim's garage in 2 weeks, I think he has one on order. Turns out the guy is a Peak Putter from the mid-70s (my best guess.) Tried to get him to take one or more of his toys on a run, but I do not think he is up for that.
Okay, we're a little crazy to have a Duramax for a daily driver. But if we go off our meds, we might wind up in a Prius.
If you want to hear God laugh, tell Him your plans.
N7EEL WROD249
8-) Image 8-)

Lurch
Peak Putters Member
Peak Putters Member

Postby Lurch » Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:27 pm

That little thing was just plain cool!!
You can follow me.... but it's gonna hurt ;)

Grumpy
Peak Putters' Land-Use Coordinator
Peak Putters' Land-Use Coordinator

Postby Grumpy » Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:27 pm

Pinzgauer or Steyr or Haflinger? All of 'em were originally Steyr-Diamler-Puch products. Anyone take pix? Who's the ex putter??
Dave
Have Scout, will wheel...Someday...Maybe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oregon80
-By driving a Scout, you my friend have recycled, which is more than those pansy Prius owners can say.
-I love driving a piece of history that was nearly lost.

Lurch
Peak Putters Member
Peak Putters Member

Postby Lurch » Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:32 am

Haflinger, the the was no bigger then a side by side and it's street legal.
You can follow me.... but it's gonna hurt ;)

rennat_2006

Postby rennat_2006 » Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:58 pm

lol Mike is a good guy and ive been working on him to take the haflinger out on a run, I think im close.

We did some "urban wheeling" with it across from the country club on canal drive, Talk about some funny looks from people going down the entrance to the blue bridge.
2000 Zr2 Blazer with HP Dana 44. 4.88's, 36's, Beadlocks, Welded rear, SYE, CV driveshafts...

Return to “Projects and Build-Ups”