RimRock 2015

Area for everyone to post pics and reports of new runs and events.

Moderator: SPR

Mandi

RimRock 2015

Postby Mandi » Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:52 am

OK Lee, here you go :)....below is the trail recap Lance posted on Facebook ..
We had a great time.... an excellent wheeling group...
Tim, Ed, (Karen stayed back at camp) Dave and Lynn Gates (friends of mine from the West side) Brett and Sheila, Bryan and the Greenwoods....
I think the Limo's were a bit slow for Tim and Ed, but they were patient.....Lynn and Dave were only on their second outing...and unlocked...but did excellent, Lynn has some natural talent for driving...that's for sure.
Bryan conquered a steep hill climb that his father had once rolled backwards on....there were only a couple of cable pulls, and mostly no damage to report.

Camp was great, Tim suggested a wonderful spot! and it would be perfect for any large event. We enjoyed a propane fire, BBQ and a few rounds playing cornhole in camp.

I will try to post some pics tonight...the video is on the club faecbook page, I am not sure how to put that up here....

The preliminary trail line up for the weekend.
Saturday 7/25/15
We’ll take the 1000 rd to Butcher Knife or 642 to Divide Ridge 615, to Donniker Pass 636 to Blue Lake for lunch. After lunch, we’ll continue on the 636 to Short & Dirty 637, then hit Spruce Creek 677/A back to the 1010 rd to the Y and head up Buckhorn Gap 651/A to pick-up Cryin’ Frank’s Hill, finishing up on the infamous Leaning Tree 641 back out to 651, down to the 1012 & 1010, and back to camp…
Okay, that’s incredibly ambitious! So after getting to Blue Lake at 13:00, we decided to make a crazy change skipping 677/A, Buckhorn, & Leaning Tree. Taking a “newâ€

Mandi

Postby Mandi » Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:01 pm

Scumby, can you link to this?
http://www.livin4today.com/rimrock-15/

scumby
Peak Putters Member
Peak Putters Member

Postby scumby » Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:16 pm

Mandi wrote:Scumby, can you link to this?
http://www.livin4today.com/rimrock-15/

yes i can thank you!

but who is this mandi character? has she replaced misinformation?
Lightly Lifted and Locked LJ

I'm Scumby Dammit, take it or leave it!

Return to “Recent Run Reports - All Other Runs”