Juniper clean-up

Area for everyone to post pics and reports of new runs and events.

Moderator: SPR

bobracing

Juniper clean-up

Postby bobracing » Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:54 am

Attended the Midnite Mudders Juniper clean-up. Mostly MMs, a few dirt bikes, couple Desert Rats, couple independents, and of course Doug Conners is what I saw, haven't seen the actual list and don't know how many hours were collected.
The group we were put with ended up doing the NE corner and besides some water bottles and cans, not a lot was found in our group. I was happy to see when we left maybe a 1/4 of the BLM dump trailer was full, not everything was there but less trash is good.

Bad pic but some that showed.

After the pick-up, lunch, a ride in a SxS, and a little looking at other rigs, I talked Earl and Gary of the Desert Rats into a fence run. We started were the south fence and Smith Canyon road meet and followed the fence back to the powerline that run back to Smith Canyon.
Heard rumors on one side hill that Earl was lifting a front tire but no pictures.

If you look at the BLM map, this looks very close. I believe there is another square at the bottom left but might catch that next time out.

Just a poser shot of my Jeep off-road, not in the shop.

James
'92 YJ with a little something of everything.

Grumpy
Peak Putters' Land-Use Coordinator
Peak Putters' Land-Use Coordinator

Re: Juniper clean-up

Postby Grumpy » Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:14 am

:thu:
Dave
Have Scout, will wheel...Someday...Maybe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oregon80
-By driving a Scout, you my friend have recycled, which is more than those pansy Prius owners can say.
-I love driving a piece of history that was nearly lost.

Return to “Recent Run Reports - All Other Runs”