Interested in joining, meeting new people, participating in events

If you're new to our board please make your first post here and introduce yourself.
Jeelopy

Interested in joining, meeting new people, participating in events

Postby Jeelopy » Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:19 pm

Hi, we are Patrick and Terry. We are interested in joining a group, establishing friendships, participating in activities, helping in community events and fundraisers. We have a lot to learn and are hopeful reaching out to you and possibly joining this weekend event, but need more info.

Thanks in advance

Pat and Terry

Dolly
Peak Putters Treasurer
Peak Putters Treasurer

Re: Interested in joining, meeting new people, participating in events

Postby Dolly » Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:19 pm

Hi there Pat and Terry! Glad you reached out to us!!

What kind of rig do you have? We’d love to have you join us this weekend if it’s still a “go.”

We are trying to confirm participation for this weekend, so be sure to keep an eye on the forum for updates.

Welcome to our forum!!!

SPR
Peak Putters Member
Peak Putters Member

Postby SPR » Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:21 pm

There is a Club Christmas Tree run up to the Tuccannon on Dec 7. Sounds like only a few folks will attend... it’s a busy time of year. The plan is to blast off from Hood Park at 8am. There should be some snow up there. It has been a fun annual event.
I don't Text (at least not very well), I eat Blackberrys, and I only Twitter after sex...

Jeelopy

Postby Jeelopy » Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:16 pm

Hello All,

Thank you for the welcome... didn't get to read any of the replies until just now. Holidays, computer issues... and a new year ahead filled with hopes to have a whole lot of fun with you all.

Dolly you asked... what kind of rig... we have a Rubicon - a pavement queen that needs to be broken in - with the help of knowledgeable experts of course:)

We are wanting to attend the next get-together...?

gsallee

Postby gsallee » Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:40 pm

my name is garrett. I am currently searching for a club to wheel with. I dont do forums very often so this is new to me. Looking to see if this club fits my needs. On face book I am known as toonses. I like to keep a low profile. Currently own a four runner lifted, locked and ready to ride, also own a 700 horse factory high boy. Looking to mainly wheel and have fun. Been married for 23 years, i have 4 kids, and 3 grand kids. Looking forward to meeting you guys.

Roman
Peak Putters President
Peak Putters President

Postby Roman » Thu Feb 18, 2021 8:20 pm

gsallee wrote:my name is garrett. I am currently searching for a club to wheel with. I dont do forums very often so this is new to me. Looking to see if this club fits my needs.

Hi Garrett, keep an eye out on the forum for details on the March meeting, I'll be posting a banner as soon as its planned.

Return to “Introduction Area for the Newbies”