new guy

If you're new to our board please make your first post here and introduce yourself.
Dustin

new guy

Postby Dustin » Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:25 pm

Hi, im dustin im a newbie.
Looks like a cool club lookin forward to talkin to ya all feel free to say something love to talk about what you guys do and the rigs your usin just stuff like that.

Ive got myself a 1991 danger ranger and i love it to death its got the 4 liter in it auto trans.
I have couple upgrades warn hub manual conversion put in a cb nothin to big.
I plan on putting in a straight axle and i have a 3 inch body lift so i can fit 33's under it then put on a 4 inch suspension lift after i get the axle probably regear it then go from there.

Well i fixed my grammer and i'm not that young, well im 18 i guess i just got bad grammer haha, im a senor at southridge and i have B+ in english.............
Last edited by Dustin on Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OldGreen

Postby OldGreen » Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:17 pm

A few of us in the Peak Putters have a Ranger:

www.rumblegoatracing.com

Welcome.

Lurch
Peak Putters Member
Peak Putters Member

Postby Lurch » Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:30 am

Welcome to the board. :D
You can follow me.... but it's gonna hurt ;)

sams88

Postby sams88 » Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:31 am

Hi Dustin! :D
90 MJ, 5.5" RE Long arm
88 yota p/u

warrpath4x4

Postby warrpath4x4 » Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:35 am

welcome man

Lud
Peak Putters Member
Peak Putters Member

Postby Lud » Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:29 pm

Welcome to the board.

Beep Beep

Postby Beep Beep » Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:07 pm

Welcome. :D

Grumpy
Peak Putters' Land-Use Coordinator
Peak Putters' Land-Use Coordinator

Postby Grumpy » Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:55 pm

Yup, we all signed up for this abuse volutarily :D
Dave
Have Scout, will wheel...Someday...Maybe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oregon80
-By driving a Scout, you my friend have recycled, which is more than those pansy Prius owners can say.
-I love driving a piece of history that was nearly lost.

Peanut

Re: new guy

Postby Peanut » Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:24 pm

Dustin wrote:hi im dustin im a newbie
looks like a cool club lookin forward to talkin to ya all feel free to say something love to talk about what you guys do and the rigs your usin just stuff like that

ive got myself a 1991 danger ranger and i love it to death its got the 4 liter in it auto trans
i have couple upgrades warn hub manual conversion put in a cb nothin to big
i plan on putting in a straight axle and i have a 3 inch body lift so i can fit 33's under it then put on a 4 inch suspension lift after i get the axle probably regear it then go from there

Welcome Dustin.

This ---> . <--- is a period.....they go at the end of sentences, which usually start with capital letters.

I know that doesn't sound like a nice hello.....but geez man! That post hurt my brain!!! :lol:

Anyway, welcome to the site. Judging by your post and profile you are pretty young. There's a lot to be learned from the great group of people here. Ask lots of questions, and you will get good answers. :wink:

tenikiwon2

Postby tenikiwon2 » Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:14 pm

Don't let the Zuk confuse you!? I'm a Ford man I wheel'd my X B4 anything else. If you need 4.0L help. I'm currently in the Tri-Chitties ready to help.

Roman
Peak Putters President
Peak Putters President

Re: new guy

Postby Roman » Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:25 am

Dustin wrote:Ive got myself a 1991 danger ranger and i love it to death its got the 4 liter in it auto trans.
I have couple upgrades warn hub manual conversion put in a cb nothin to big.
I plan on putting in a straight axle and i have a 3 inch body lift so i can fit 33's under it then put on a 4 inch suspension lift after i get the axle probably regear it then go from there.

Hey Dustin, throw up some pics! Love rangers, think they're way over looked trail rigs. But from first hand knolage, they're pretty short. A 3" bodylift will be able to run 31" tires, 3" BL with a 4" suspension lift fits 33"s sweet! Does the 91 have the bigger front axle and 8.8 rear? (I forget the cutoff years) if so 33"s are no problem and plenty big enuff.

Remember Crawl before you Run! It's important that wheelin' ability stays in front of vehicle ability. Little rigs rock for learning, alot of us with bigger rigs are building smaller (31 Club) rigs now. It take finese and skill to wheel small tires, something that gets lost with slinky suspensions, massive traction, gadgets, widgets, gizmos, and hoopla!

So with that said, in the words of OG "Let's go wheeling!"

Return to “Introduction Area for the Newbies”