Newby XJ

If you're new to our board please make your first post here and introduce yourself.
Beep Beep

Postby Beep Beep » Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:22 pm

GetZPayd wrote:Yes Ceg, it would be, i talked to him the other day, he said he had to sell it, so i was thinking....whats crazy is it was the scratches behind the pass fender well and in front of the brake light on that side that made me think, hell there are a bunch of dr. green XJs outta there
He wheel most of Naches Pass Trail with it (stock) since his trail XJ broke right out of camp. He only by pasted the first part on the west side since we started there. Up hill and wet he knew he would not make it being stock with street tires.

sillyputty

Postby sillyputty » Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:06 pm

My XJ was a virgin till the Darland run when i kept graviitatin' toward the trees. Thats where i got the nice lil' rash. Just as well, now cuttin' the fenders out will not be near as painful for me. :P
01' Dodge Ram Diesel
71' Vette
96' Cherokee
74' Pinto
92' Geo Metro *Traded for a Winnebago*

GetZPayd

Postby GetZPayd » Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:27 pm

Yup yup, so ok, Im not sure that I followed the convo correctly...did Silly buy my old XJ from Steve? Or, Ceg, did you just come to the conclusion that I was the one who sold it to him...being its an XJ and the Grandview link?

GetZPayd

Postby GetZPayd » Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:30 pm

Oh nm, i didnt see the second page =)..but yea, Steves a god guy, was trying to get him to take me up with you all a few times Ceg, to see what all the hub-bub was about, but never got the chance..and Silly my XJ looks just like yours minus the lift and trail gear, same wheels and all..

Beep Beep

Postby Beep Beep » Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:16 pm

sillyputty wrote:My XJ was a virgin till the Darland run when i kept graviitatin' toward the trees. Thats where i got the nice lil' rash. Just as well, now cuttin' the fenders out will not be near as painful for me. :P
Carnage give it character. Next year it will be smashed up like Tweety Jeep.

Return to “Introduction Area for the Newbies”