Checking in

If you're new to our board please make your first post here and introduce yourself.
426rider

Checking in

Postby 426rider » Mon May 31, 2010 4:28 pm

New here to this site but I know a few that are here. My name is Devon McNiel and I am a member of the White Knuckle 4x4 club in region 1 of the PNW4WDA (even though I live in region 2 boundaries). I wheel a Toyota 4runner and love dirt biking too. I saw a few of you out on the trails this weekend and hope to see ya again.

Roman
Peak Putters President
Peak Putters President

Postby Roman » Mon May 31, 2010 5:01 pm

So you were up there this weekend! After getting up there and seeing all the rigs, I thought I should of sent you an e-mail . .. Bad on me!

Was a great weekend of wheelin' :lol:

Beep Beep

Postby Beep Beep » Mon May 31, 2010 5:30 pm

Welcome. :D

Lurch
Peak Putters Member
Peak Putters Member

Postby Lurch » Mon May 31, 2010 5:44 pm

Hi Devon sorry we missed you up there.
You can follow me.... but it's gonna hurt ;)

426rider

Postby 426rider » Mon May 31, 2010 6:14 pm

Yeah, I was up there. I ran into Curtis(I think) over near the Clover Springs trail. Our group followed his group through a section of trail and I think I saw TJDave following a wide ZJ out of there. Anyway, it was a good time, wearin the RGR hat all weekend. Curtis told me you guys were camping up the 19 road somewhere but I didn't even try to search for ya. I was headed home after talking with him.

TJDave
Peak Putters VP
Peak Putters VP

Postby TJDave » Mon May 31, 2010 7:02 pm

8) Hey, great pictures! You must have been with the large group of riders that unloaded at the edge of the road. Welcome to the site.
Bill's freshly built Grand Cherokee was a little wide to fit through that trail. :shock: We received an emergency family call from Spokane, so we followed the ZJ back down to camp for a better signal.
That was its maiden voyage after a year long build: Full width Dana 60's, long arm lift, etc. etc. He could not even fit it on his trailer without putting on some little skinny roller tires. :D
2018 JLU Rubicon
Tow bar mount
Trailer hitch

oddball
Peak Putters Member
Peak Putters Member

Postby oddball » Mon May 31, 2010 8:13 pm

Thanks for stopping along the trail for a chat. Flying the club colors (ganster talk for plaques) are a good thing. You were one of a couple of wheelers to stop and talk to me because the recognized our club plaque. Also nice to see the your youngsters along for the ride.

P.S. You've got an exhaust leak at the manifold that I'm sure you are aware of. :D

426rider

Postby 426rider » Mon May 31, 2010 8:24 pm

TJDave wrote:8) Hey, great pictures! You must have been with the large group of riders that unloaded at the edge of the road.

No, I was in the beatup Toyota 4 runner with the red passenger door following 3 TJs(white, green,yellow) and a unlimited rubicon (grey)

Yes, my headers leak at the collectors, thanks Oddball

TJDave
Peak Putters VP
Peak Putters VP

Postby TJDave » Mon May 31, 2010 9:26 pm

426rider wrote:No, I was in the beatup Toyota 4 runner with the red passenger door following 3 TJs(white, green,yellow) and a unlimited rubicon (grey)

:oops: I remember now. We saw only 3 other groups on the trails all weekend. One bikes (blue ones), the others 4x4's. I took an uneducated guess which group you were in by your screen name. :D I like the 4 runner.
2018 JLU Rubicon
Tow bar mount
Trailer hitch

426rider

Postby 426rider » Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:13 pm

No prob. I figured the screen name had something to do with it.

Return to “Introduction Area for the Newbies”