Its roger

If you're new to our board please make your first post here and introduce yourself.
Roger Hoover

Its roger

Postby Roger Hoover » Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:13 pm

Hey my name is roger im kinda new for those of you who dont know me im kinda like crispys right hand man we do alot together. We built the ford runner in crispys shop well to describe it umm.. Well theres no need to explain or tell you about it the name explains it all its a ford small block in a toy runner its alot of fun. And it luggs around liz my wife and our two boys aidenn and carson. My name is roger feel free to get ahold off me we are always ready to go play. Thank you.Hey my name is roger im kinda new for those of you who dont know me im kinda like crispys right hand man we do alot together. We built the ford runner in crispys shop well to describe it umm.. Well theres no need to explain or tell you about it the name explains it all its a ford small block in a toy runner its alot of fun. And it luggs around liz my wife and our two boys aidenn and carson. My name is roger feel free to get ahold off me we are always ready to go play. Thank you[/img]
Last edited by Roger Hoover on Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Chrispy

Postby Chrispy » Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:21 pm

About dam flipping time its only been 6 months of bugged you to do this LOL :D :D
HE TOOK THE BYPASS?? YEAH ITS A JEEP THING.

Roger Hoover

Uhhu

Postby Roger Hoover » Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:37 pm

Ya ya I know atleast I did it though

Roman
Peak Putters President
Peak Putters President

Postby Roman » Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:14 am

YEAH, what Chrispy said! 8)

Return to “Introduction Area for the Newbies”