Local jeeper, or at least local guy with a jeep

If you're new to our board please make your first post here and introduce yourself.
NOLIMIT

Local jeeper, or at least local guy with a jeep

Postby NOLIMIT » Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:29 pm

Hey everyone, I've lived in the tri city area all my life. I'm just starting to get into wheeling. I got my first wrangler, a JKU, in June and have been wheeling as much as I can since then. Was running the naches trail yesterday with another local group and met messge80. He told me about you guys, so here I am. Hopefully I can do some wheelin with you guys.

tobyw

Postby tobyw » Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:25 am

Welcome. I've built/wheeled two JKU's; I think you'll find it to be a GREAT vehicle that, with a little care regarding the lines you choose, will take you anywhere you want to go.
Yep, I've wheeled one of those, too...

TJDave
Peak Putters VP
Peak Putters VP

Postby TJDave » Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:22 am

Welcome. I was panning on making that run with Clay's group at Naches, and would of loved wheeling with you guys.

Unfortunately, life got in the way yet again. :(

Hope to see you on the trail or the dunes soon.
2018 JLU Rubicon
Tow bar mount
Trailer hitch

NOLIMIT

Postby NOLIMIT » Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:53 am

Tobyw- yeah, with only a leveling kit and 33s I have been very impressed with what it can do. Can't wait to put about 3" of lift on it with some 35s.

Tjdave- yeah it was a great run. That is a very long trail. I didn't even get to run the last part of it because it was getting late and I needed to get back home. I'll have to get back up there again sometime. Hopefully I'll meet some of you at Juniper this Saturday if work doesn't get in the way.

messge80

Postby messge80 » Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:01 pm

Welcom. Yes saturday was a good run a little muddy in spots but it made it alot more fun.
73 CJ5

Livin4Today

Postby Livin4Today » Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:34 pm

Yay another JKU! Welcome NOLIMIT!

Wished I could have gone up the Naches, but work kept me close too.

Mandi, Syler, & I are thinking about a run thru the Blues this Saturday, from Dayton to Walla Walla, with a few side roads just to see where they go... Of course if anyone were thinking of going west near snow, I might change up...

If you'd like to join us we'd enjoy the company...
Lance

Building a capable off roader is easy, building a street legal one that you can wheel and then drive daily is the challenge...

2007 JKU, 7" RK lift, 40s, ARBs, 5.38s, Headers, Fox Coilovers, etc. http://www.Livin4Today.com

NOLIMIT

Postby NOLIMIT » Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:56 pm

Sorry JKLance, didn't see your message until today. But I was installing my lift on Saturday anyway. Maybe next time.

Return to “Introduction Area for the Newbies”