Hello from EWA

If you're new to our board please make your first post here and introduce yourself.
TJ40

Hello from EWA

Postby TJ40 » Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:36 pm

Hello all - My name is Kevin. I'm new to the forum but not the club. I've been a member of Easter Washington Adventures since 2008 and have done a few work parties with you at Juniper and the Slab. I have a 2004 TJ Sahara that I bought new and have been tweaking it ever since. Currently has 3.5" suspension lift and 1.25" body lift to clear the 35" KM2s, ARB lockers on both ends, 4.56 gears, high clearance skid plate and some other stuff.
This is my preferred way of getting to the trail head. Nothing like spending a few days with friends!
Looking forward to do some more wheeling with you guys!

Livin4Today

Postby Livin4Today » Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:16 am

Hello Kevin, we're run a couple trails together, but my JK has grown up a lil since we last ran together in the Ahtanum I think...
Lance

Building a capable off roader is easy, building a street legal one that you can wheel and then drive daily is the challenge...

2007 JKU, 7" RK lift, 40s, ARBs, 5.38s, Headers, Fox Coilovers, etc. http://www.Livin4Today.com

TJDave
Peak Putters VP
Peak Putters VP

Postby TJDave » Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:02 am

:hi Good to have you aboard. I'm sure we have met at Juniper or PUAM.
2018 JLU Rubicon
Tow bar mount
Trailer hitch

TJ40

Postby TJ40 » Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:08 pm

JK Lance wrote:Hello Kevin, we're run a couple trails together, but my JK has grown up a lil since we last ran together in the Ahtanum I think...

Yeah, seem to remember a few snow drifts on the north fork that made it a little interesting. Saw your rig at the last slab cleanup. You made some awesome mods! Had Clay taking notes for mods to his JK. LOL!

TJ40

Postby TJ40 » Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:36 pm

TJDave wrote::hi Good to have you aboard. I'm sure we have met at Juniper or PUAM.

Thanks! I'm sure we have crossed paths a few times over the last 4 years.

Livin4Today

Postby Livin4Today » Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:45 am

TJ40 wrote:You made some awesome mods! Had Clay taking notes for mods to his JK. LOL!

Too Funny, well you may wanna let him know, he might wanna re-think his mod list once I finish my suspension upgrades...

I think we've found the best suspension system (Rock Krawler Mid-Arm) out there for the JKs. Got part of it (rear 3 link) installed awaiting the rest(springs & front arms) that shows up Jan 27th, then my suspension will be 90% complete missing only an updated (read stronger) Tie Rod...

Heck, I could easily write him out a shopping list... LOL
Lance

Building a capable off roader is easy, building a street legal one that you can wheel and then drive daily is the challenge...

2007 JKU, 7" RK lift, 40s, ARBs, 5.38s, Headers, Fox Coilovers, etc. http://www.Livin4Today.com

Return to “Introduction Area for the Newbies”