Scott (radical blue) new to 4x4

If you're new to our board please make your first post here and introduce yourself.
Radical

Scott (radical blue) new to 4x4

Postby Radical » Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:33 pm

This is Radical (Scott Wadekamper)

Want to throw out more comments About the great work Bryan is providing.
He has really has gone beyond what I expected. I put a lot of trust in Byan's recommendations as well as services. He keeps pleasing Becky and I with not only the build but also being so good to work with. He really cares and understands builds! Web site is www.Bryan'sfab.com.
Bryan Barcom. (509)438-1255.
Lance, Micheal helpful too. Thanks Guys
PS. Need to thank Christy for the awesome meals

Little about me,
From Hermiston, recovering addict alcoholic, but am around drinking all the time, no biggie. 54yr old. Retired from a small business Becky and I started, owned and operated. We picked up Radical Blue
(Our Jeep) one yr ago, then I flipped my 250R quad, broke some ribs, wrist and fractured my back. Then finally healed for snowmobile season and first trip out to Yellowstone tore my distal tendon, and had surgery again which will will keep me off the sled all winter.

SO, this is how I met the peak putters. I had to start 4x4ing or go crazy.
I saw Micheals 4dr parked and stopped to check it out. Got his number and he invited me on the snow run. My clutch went out, Bryan Barcom knew what it was, suggested I could finish the run up Chinook pass without my clutch. Worked great, Bryan also offered to install a new clutch Sunday and let me borrow his personal pickup sat evening to commute to Hermiston.

Because I have such a understanding wife, an insurance claim (Becky damaged Radical) and met Bryan, we are doing a quick build on Radical blue. The knowledge Bryan has with Jeeps amazes me. I asked that we could build it as if it were his own. Bryan said JEEP stands for, just empty Every pocket.
I am glad we are about done because I don't have any pockets left to empty.
Last edited by Radical on Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yrjan
Peak Putters Member
Peak Putters Member

Postby Yrjan » Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:56 pm

Yrjan
Peak Putters Member
Peak Putters Member

Postby Yrjan » Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:57 pm

Your pretty cool, for an old guy... Hehehe!

Toolegit86

Postby Toolegit86 » Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:01 pm

brian has always been good with fab work and wheeling. been a wheeling family for a long time.
Camaro turbo lsx th400
06 Cummins "racetruck"
tj 1ton 40's 5.3 build

509 Crawlers on the facebook

Return to “Introduction Area for the Newbies”