Hope to join you!

If you're new to our board please make your first post here and introduce yourself.
cannedmulder

Hope to join you!

Postby cannedmulder » Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:16 pm

Hi. My name is Christy Sleater. My husband is Jerry and he created his own account on here. We moved to the tri-cities in '09 much to my dismay. We moved from Redmond Oregon where we were part of the local jeep club there. We miss jeeping since moving here. We tried going out with some friends who belong to another local club but they don't do the type of jeeping we are used to. We are looking for another jeep family to welcome us in. My husband has a 4" lifted '02 tj. I just recently got myself a '14 Rubicon 4 door JK that needs a few dents. My husband can't make tonights meeting but I am going to try to be there with our 9 year old daughter.

Grumpy
Peak Putters' Land-Use Coordinator
Peak Putters' Land-Use Coordinator

Postby Grumpy » Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:29 pm

DC4W alumni! Works for me :D
Dave
Have Scout, will wheel...Someday...Maybe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oregon80
-By driving a Scout, you my friend have recycled, which is more than those pansy Prius owners can say.
-I love driving a piece of history that was nearly lost.

cannedmulder

Postby cannedmulder » Thu May 01, 2014 11:51 pm

Ok I can't figure out this picture thing! I read the post about how to do it but it doesn't make sense to me. I have the picture on my computer so I can't figure out how to "download" or put it in the images box......Looking at other pictures and how they have it posted....the ones I looked are linked to this site....oh so confused....I will have to look at it when it isn't so late.....any dumbing it down for me would be great!

SPR
Peak Putters Member
Peak Putters Member

Postby SPR » Fri May 02, 2014 6:52 am

Christy, See your PM....Steve
I don't Text (at least not very well), I eat Blackberrys, and I only Twitter after sex...

scumby
Peak Putters Member
Peak Putters Member

Postby scumby » Sat May 03, 2014 7:50 am

cannedmulder wrote:Ok I can't figure out this picture thing! I read the post about how to do it but it doesn't make sense to me. I have the picture on my computer so I can't figure out how to "download" or put it in the images box......Looking at other pictures and how they have it posted....the ones I looked are linked to this site....oh so confused....I will have to look at it when it isn't so late.....any dumbing it down for me would be great!

did SPRs help work? if not i'll post something up.

cannedmulder

Postby cannedmulder » Sun May 04, 2014 6:42 am

I will call him as soon as I can and then I will let you know! Thanks!

Return to “Introduction Area for the Newbies”