Christmas Family Run

Pics and reports of other misc areas.
Danny
Peak Putters Associate
Peak Putters Associate

Christmas Family Run

Postby Danny » Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:26 pm

Okay, mission accomplished and I might add that we all had a good time making the delivery. :yahoo

We met at the old Country Gentleman parking lot. Those making the run were my self and wife Tina, Rich and Laura, TJDave, Bruce (sam88), Jose and Don (The Squarrel).

We left the parking lot at 11 and headed for Pasco. The leader, me, decided to take the scenic route. With address in hand we headed to where I knew the address to be....wrong. After the 6 of us made illegal turns we headed in the right direction down West Henery. We had to gig-gog around several blocks but we all made it. :assassin

The only ones present to accept our gifts were Vicki the mom, Tanner the youngest son and the daughter Shelby. Tanner was more than happy to see us and had eyes as big as 33" swampers :ouioui

We spent a few minutes visiting and them bid them a Merry Christmas. From there part of the crowd headed out to do some Christmas shopping, a few headed for a morning coctail and a few of us headed for a late breakfast.

Thanks to all of you that participated in the giving and for those of you that made the run.

No one thought to bring a camera but I was told that TJ used his phone to get a couple shots. Post up what ya got Dave.

MerryChristmast to all the Peak Putters.

Dan and Tina
Forget your age and live your life!

TJDave
Peak Putters VP
Peak Putters VP

Postby TJDave » Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:26 pm

Ok, hope these turn out. I e-mailed them from my phone to my photobucket account. I only took 2 pictures, but it's proof we were there!

As you can see, I was chasing Danny Claus around trying to get a pic. :D
2018 JLU Rubicon
Tow bar mount
Trailer hitch

sams88

Postby sams88 » Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:48 pm

Yeah, I really had to chuckle to myself. That little boy definitely is going to have one rough time waiting until Christmas!!! His little ole eyes were just sparkling brighter than any diamond I've see lately in a jewelry store! :D
90 MJ, 5.5" RE Long arm
88 yota p/u

Danny
Peak Putters Associate
Peak Putters Associate

Postby Danny » Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:42 am

sams88 wrote:Yeah, I really had to chuckle to myself. That little boy definitely is going to have one rough time waiting until Christmas!!! His little ole eyes were just sparkling brighter than any diamond I've see lately in a jewelry store! :D

I agree Bruce. I was the last one out of the house and he was in the pile of packages under the tree when I walked out. My bet is he was taking a tally to see who had how many....Since I wrapped them all and knowing what others of you got the family....he definately won!
Forget your age and live your life!

Return to “Other Areas”