Land issues, laws, restrictions, etc...

Moderator: Grumpy

Grumpy
Peak Putters' Land-Use Coordinator
Peak Putters' Land-Use Coordinator

DNR Recreation Program Progress Report & Update 9/3/2009

Postby Grumpy » Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:39 pm

Hi, folks:

In my last e-mail message, I asked for your help to keep the Washington Conservation Corps crews fully employed. The ideas we received for potential work projects were extremely helpful, both in the short and long terms. Thank you for taking the time to respond.

As promised in my last message, this e-mail is dedicated to reviewing what we accomplished last biennium (2007-2009)—a sort of progress report.

But first, I wanted to let you know about some important dates and upcoming activities that you might want to put on your calendars.

· The Sustainable Recreation Work Group will be meeting on September 11 in Olympia to discuss preliminary recommendations for recreation on DNR-managed lands. In the weeks following this meeting, DNR will conduct public meetings to gather comments about the recommendations. For details about the September 11 and subsequent public meetings, visit DNR’s events page and scroll down do the “Events & Activitiesâ€
Dave
Have Scout, will wheel...Someday...Maybe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oregon80
-By driving a Scout, you my friend have recycled, which is more than those pansy Prius owners can say.
-I love driving a piece of history that was nearly lost.

Return to “Land Matters & Legislative Issues”