Land issues, laws, restrictions, etc...

Moderator: Grumpy

Grumpy
Peak Putters' Land-Use Coordinator

Resource Advisory Committee tour of Juniper Dunes

Postby Grumpy » Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:57 pm

Good morning gentlemen,
As we discussed at the last RAC meeting, we want to have a field trip to Juniper Dunes the day before the next RAC meeting. The date has been set and will be Wednesday, March 21 at about 2 p.m. We were hoping a couple of folks from Midnite Mudders (and the other OHV groups if you don't mind passing this note along to them) could take us all around the area for an hour or so. I'm also trying to get our new Law Enforcement Officer and our Recreation Planner there, so you can all meet or reacquaint yourselves. The plan would be the BLM and RAC folks would meet at the Country Mercantile at 1 p.m., load everyone into 4WD vehicles and meet you all at the main staging area at Juniper Dunes at around 1:45 or 2 p.m. Then we'd be able to have brief introductions and allow the OHV groups to address the RAC and share your visions of what kind of development you would like to see in the area once legal public access is obtained. Please let me know any concerns or questions and if you'll still be able to participate. Thanks again!
-Jeff

Jeff Clark
BLM Public Affairs
​Spokane District Office
Desk: 509.536.1297
​Cell: ​509.209.3679
FAX: 509.536.1275
Dave
Have Scout, will wheel...Someday...Maybe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oregon80
-By driving a Scout, you my friend have recycled, which is more than those pansy Prius owners can say.
-I love driving a piece of history that was nearly lost.

iaccocca
Peak Putters Member
Peak Putters Member

Re: Resource Advisory Committee tour of Juniper Dunes

Postby iaccocca » Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:33 pm

Who is up for this? I am trying to get time off so I can use my Jeep as a Juniper Uber.
Okay, we're a little crazy to have a Duramax for a daily driver. But if we go off our meds, we might wind up in a Prius.
If you want to hear God laugh, tell Him your plans.
N7EEL WROD249
8-) Image 8-)

Grumpy

Re: Resource Advisory Committee tour of Juniper Dunes

Postby Grumpy » Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:12 pm

Lee, there's a better thread in Member's General Discussion. Sure hope you can pull it off!!
Dave

Have Scout, will wheel...Someday...Maybe

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oregon80

-By driving a Scout, you my friend have recycled, which is more than those pansy Prius owners can say.

-I love driving a piece of history that was nearly lost.

Return to “Land Matters & Legislative Issues”