Land issues, laws, restrictions, etc...

Moderator: Grumpy

Grumpy
Peak Putters' Land-Use Coordinator
Peak Putters' Land-Use Coordinator

DNR-RecreationRules Updated

Postby Grumpy » Mon May 19, 2008 8:39 pm

From Arlene Brooks, Washington PNW4WDA State Director

I have just received communication from Doug McClelland, Department of Natural Resources, with regards to the draft rule language for Chapter 332-52 WAC.

Staff has complied the initial comments and input from the citizens; created clear and understandable rules; and have drafted rules ready for public comment and review.

Formal release of the draft language will be available after May 21st and can be down loaded at: <http://www1.leg.wa.gov/CodeReviser/Washington+State+Register/>
- CHAPTER 332-52 WAC - Public Access & Recreation on Lands Managed by the Dept. of Natutal Resources.

Formal opportunity to comment will be at the scheduled public hearings. All hearings are scheduled to start at 6:00 p.m. on the following dates and locations:

June 10th, Tuesday - Mount Vernon, Best Western Cotten Tree

June 12th, Thursday, Port Angeles, Senior Community Center

June 17th, Tuesday, Hoquiam, Timberland Library *** Issaquah, King Co. Library

June 18th, Wednesday, Vancouver, Red Lion Inn *** Ellensburg, Central WA. University

June 19th, Thursday, Olympia, Phoenix Inn Suites *** Omak, Sun Valley Restaurant

June 25th, Wednesday, Spokane, Hilton Garden Inn

Feel free to contact Doug McClelland at 206-920-5907 or email at
<douglas.mcclelland@dnr.wa.gov> concerning changes once the draft language is available after May 21st.
Dave
Have Scout, will wheel...Someday...Maybe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oregon80
-By driving a Scout, you my friend have recycled, which is more than those pansy Prius owners can say.
-I love driving a piece of history that was nearly lost.

Return to “Land Matters & Legislative Issues”