Liberty 8/19-21

Pics and reports of past Liberty runs
TJDave
Peak Putters VP
Peak Putters VP

Liberty 8/19-21

Postby TJDave » Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:45 pm

Not much of a run report, but I'll post some of the very few pics I took. The Wife, Daughter, and I arrived at Williams Creek campground around 7pm Thursday eve and secured a large camping spot. We were lucky we found one. There were alot of prospectors up there early for a big meet there next weekend. We just goofed off, enjoyed the weather, the cool stream, collected firewood, and most importantly.....BBQ'd dead store bought creatures. :D More wheelers did not start showing up until late Friday afternoon. Ed, Leonard, Gary, and a few more D-Rats helped fill the large spot I secured. The trails were very dusty as expected. Leonard ended up leaving his Jeep at camp one day so my wife, and his, could enjoy a dust free environment inside his wifes daily driver FJ Cruiser. My daughter and I ate dirt in the TJ. We played at hole in the rock, then took the trail of the same name. The stock FJ did great, only needing the factory locker switch pressed once. I met some other folks that weekend too. Dave the Cle Elem ORV ranger stopped by camp to say hi. It was a great weekend with great weather.
2018 JLU Rubicon
Tow bar mount
Trailer hitch

OldGreen

Postby OldGreen » Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:18 pm

Thanks for posting. Looks like fun!

Return to “Liberty”