Juniper Dunes Feb 12th...

Pics and reports of past Juniper / Beverly Dunes runs
Livin4Today

Juniper Dunes Feb 12th...

Postby Livin4Today » Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:31 pm

Awesome run out to Juniper today, my first. Thanks to George and his '08 JK he showed TJ Tara and myself an awesome day of wheeling our first airdowns too...

We probably got out there close to 12 and hit the main road for home right at 6 pm, it was a completely awesome day. Took a few pics and just as soon as we can figure out how to post them to the board we'll get them up!

We liked it SOOOO much (And since it's Tara's Weekend) Her and I are going back out tomorrow come rain or shine, Anybody care to tag along, you're more than welcome!

Give me a call or text 509-420-0890 or if you happen to try and catch us out there we have the Family radios and run on channel 7 subchannel 3.

We are totally adicted to wheelin'!
Lance

Building a capable off roader is easy, building a street legal one that you can wheel and then drive daily is the challenge...

2007 JKU, 7" RK lift, 40s, ARBs, 5.38s, Headers, Fox Coilovers, etc. http://www.Livin4Today.com

Wrench
Peak Putters Member
Peak Putters Member

Postby Wrench » Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:07 am

We were out there from about 12:30-3:30. I saw a red CJ and a blue Toyota pickup wheelin', but no other rigs.
Paul
'84 XJ, '19JL

Livin4Today

Postby Livin4Today » Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:16 am

WE were in the back corner, going again today if you're interested, and anybody else for that matter! BTW George is another newer guy that made the slab run with the gang. Awesome guy, good wheeler and goes by messge80 on the forum!

Let go play in the dunes!!! We really only got a few pics yesterday and feel like without at least a solid dozen we haven't done you guys justice, so we are compelled to return to the dunes today to round out the pics (not to mention our addiction), then maybe we'll figure out the method of uploading them to the forum....
Lance

Building a capable off roader is easy, building a street legal one that you can wheel and then drive daily is the challenge...

2007 JKU, 7" RK lift, 40s, ARBs, 5.38s, Headers, Fox Coilovers, etc. http://www.Livin4Today.com

messge80

Postby messge80 » Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:15 am

Did you go out on monday?

Return to “Juniper Dunes / Beverly Dunes”