Hover 05/01/10

Pics and reports of past Slab / Weber / Hover / A&B runs
TJDave
Peak Putters VP
Peak Putters VP

Hover 05/01/10

Postby TJDave » Sat May 01, 2010 10:00 pm

I was the only one with a camera so I guess I'll post up. This was supposed to be a small tire run under 31" tires but it ended up being a free for all. :D Trash was busy late with Zach's rolled Yota, so he did not have time to swap out to smaller tires on the iZuZu. I got rid of the Rubi wheels and tires so I had my (still small) 33's. Wrench just got rid of his 31's and had a brand new set of 33's, I think. Tim actually put a set of bigger tires on his bunny, but they were under 31" :shock: We arrived at Hover Park and met GetzPaid in his very nice Tacoma daily driver. We tooled around for awhile before Trash, Peanut, Reco, and group showed up with the amazingly still running iZuZu, and some quads. Had a good time, especially watching Trashy thrash on the green thing that won't die. :D Here's the pics:
Still clean :roll:
Check out the Bunny Flex!!!
Bunny pulling out a Rodeo 8)
Hard too see due to almost being dark but WT's driver's rear tire is about 4 feet off the ground!

Was a great time, I have not been to that side before.
Last edited by TJDave on Wed May 05, 2010 9:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
2018 JLU Rubicon
Tow bar mount
Trailer hitch

White trash

Postby White trash » Sat May 01, 2010 10:13 pm

That stuck was pathetic... I pulled down there and saw the ruts and thought to myself.... Well that looks like it may be deep.. Idled in and it just stopped. No throttle needed it wouldn't move at all. :lol:

Good times even if it was only for a while. The izuzu lives on... Might head to juniper tomorrow to try and finish off whatever that is popping up front. :lol:

Zach ogle

Postby Zach ogle » Sun May 02, 2010 12:01 am

dang wish i could have gone :(
Beer is good

skijeeper

Postby skijeeper » Sun May 02, 2010 10:28 pm

Great pics, hopefully someday I can come out and get dirty with you guys. The pic of the TJ and XJ is very photogenic, magazine material even.
JeepOn!

CopenhagenCowboy

Postby CopenhagenCowboy » Mon May 03, 2010 2:15 pm

haha tims bronco 2 flexes better than my jeep. :lol:
"a road is merely a suggestion" "Your ricers not so fast with a Jeep on it" "When was the last time you got an adrenaline rush at 3mph?" "Jeeps dont leak, they just mark their territory"

CopenhagenCowboy

Postby CopenhagenCowboy » Mon May 03, 2010 2:17 pm

haha tims bronco 2 flexes better than my jeep. :lol:
"a road is merely a suggestion" "Your ricers not so fast with a Jeep on it" "When was the last time you got an adrenaline rush at 3mph?" "Jeeps dont leak, they just mark their territory"

LiftedZuki

Postby LiftedZuki » Mon May 03, 2010 2:21 pm

I got pics I should do my run report. I got 200 pics my mom took. :lol:

Return to “Slab / Weber / Hover / A&B”