FYBR 2015

Area for club members and candidates to post pics and reports of new PP Club called runs and events.
Lurch
Peak Putters Member
Peak Putters Member

FYBR 2015

Postby Lurch » Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:33 pm

This year was a lot of fun. We camped in long meadow. Don, Kayla and I headed out about 10:30 and meet Don's parents at Whistlin Jacks. The road into long meadow was actually better then we expected. No drama just drove right in and set up camp. Steve and Dolly showed up a couple hours later. Saturday morning Ed and Karen showed up just in time to make the run with us. We had a total of 4 wheelers. We aired down and headed up the hill. Had a minor issue with Steve's compressor for his lockers but it was fixed quickly and we continued on. We took the trail all the way up. Had several trees across the trail that we had to deal with. Was one hill climb that took some work to get up but we all made it. We had lunch on top. The sun was shining, no wind and not a cloud in site. Couldn't have asked for a nicer day of snow wheeling. We made it back to camp and had smoked ribs, stew from Don's Dutch oven and several side dishes. Afterwards we had drinks and enjoyed great conversation around the fire. The girls played games in my camper where it was a bit warmer. Due to the cold this morning we passed on man quiche and loaded up to head home.

Here are a few of the pics I took.

You can follow me.... but it's gonna hurt ;)

OldGreen

Postby OldGreen » Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:27 pm

Thanks for the report. Glad to see this run live on!!

SPR
Peak Putters Member
Peak Putters Member

Postby SPR » Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:22 pm

It sure was nice to hang with Don's clan. His mom and dad added a lot to the trip. I'll post pictures later. I learned a few lessons for cold weather RV camping... the hardest being a brittle sewer hose and no rinse water. :shock:
I don't Text (at least not very well), I eat Blackberrys, and I only Twitter after sex...

SPR
Peak Putters Member
Peak Putters Member

Postby SPR » Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:10 pm

Here are a bunch more pictures...

I don't Text (at least not very well), I eat Blackberrys, and I only Twitter after sex...

iaccocca
Peak Putters Member
Peak Putters Member

Postby iaccocca » Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:11 pm

I think I spy the moving geocache tin. If so, details?
Okay, we're a little crazy to have a Duramax for a daily driver. But if we go off our meds, we might wind up in a Prius.
If you want to hear God laugh, tell Him your plans.
N7EEL WROD249
8-) Image 8-)

Return to “Recent Run Reports - Peak Putter Club Runs”