OCC

Area for club members and candidates to post pics and reports of new PP Club called runs and events.
Brier Rose
Peak Putters Member
Peak Putters Member

OCC

Postby Brier Rose » Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:40 am

So, I know I got a little behind at posting this but I think in this case it's better late than never right, lol.  Last Saturday which was November 12th a bunch of us got together at Tim's and my house to fill boxes for Operation Christmas Child.  We weren't sure how many people were going to show up or even if we were going to have enough to fill all 6 boxes but it ended up being an amazing turn-out and tons of food.  We had 4 different pizzas, chicken, vegie tray, chips and dips.... needless to say nobody left hungry.  After everyone had gotten something to eat we watch the short video that I was provided on OCC.  Then after a little debate on how to wrap the boxes, we started filling.  I don't think we could fit anything else in the boxes even if we tried.  While we visited and filled boxes, the kids picked a movie to watch.  Out of ALL the movies I have...and I have a lot of movies...they wanted to watch Back to the Future.  :thu:   When Tim and I showed up to church with all the boxes, everyone was so exited and thought our group did an amazing job.  I am excited to find out where the boxes end up.  I got the labels that will send me an email when they get to their final destination.

Attendance:
Tim and Kari (me)
Mike and Iulia
Dave and Barbara
Greg, Lina and family
Jose, Sveta, and family

If you can't handle me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best.

Grumpy
Peak Putters' Land-Use Coordinator
Peak Putters' Land-Use Coordinator

Re: OCC

Postby Grumpy » Sat Nov 19, 2016 12:46 pm

:thu2: Pretty annoyed we missed it.
Dave
Have Scout, will wheel...Someday...Maybe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oregon80
-By driving a Scout, you my friend have recycled, which is more than those pansy Prius owners can say.
-I love driving a piece of history that was nearly lost.

Return to “Recent Run Reports - Peak Putter Club Runs”