need help w/my pile of new parts

Post whatever here.

Moderator: TJDave

TJDave
Peak Putters VP
Peak Putters VP

need help w/my pile of new parts

Postby TJDave » Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:55 am

my parts have all arrived for my TJ. Looking for some help to install them: 1.25" Body lift/1" motor mount lift, longer shocks, steering stabilizer, tow bar mount. All my jackstands, floorjacks, airtools and everything else burnt up in my shop in BC during the Hanford fire. :cry:
I would be happy to provide pizza, steak, beer, whatever it takes for some help and a place to do it! my swaybar disconnects and longer brake lines will be coming in a couple weeks but I think I got enough crap to install right now. Thank-you for any help, Dave

scumby
Peak Putters Member
Peak Putters Member

Postby scumby » Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:25 am

dave, what's your work schedule like? i have the room and tools but the garage is not heated.

let's see, i'm off until........i get a job. :)

TJDave
Peak Putters VP
Peak Putters VP

Postby TJDave » Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:22 am

I'm dispatched by union seniority list. Otherwise I am on-call until 10am, then I am off the hook. Yesterday I worked all day, today they have 1/2hr to call me. Tommorow? Don't know until I call the "tape" tonight, then wait until 10am. Winter sux--never know WTF is going on! With the crappy weather that is coming, more than likely I'll be off the rest of the week.

White trash

Postby White trash » Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:17 am

Once I get the engine back in my yota (this weekend) my garage will be clear. Ive got a good compressor and all the tools needed. Heat isnt the best but I haven't froze to death as of yet. :lol: Everyone is more than welcome to come by, Im off friday and saturday guaranteed and depending on my northbound I may be home on thursday too.

Return to “General BS Area”