Any body into RC Crawlers?

Post whatever here.

Moderator: TJDave

Optiskate

Any body into RC Crawlers?

Postby Optiskate » Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:32 pm

So is any one here running an RC Crawler? I've been running the piss out of mine since I haven't been able to get out and wheel in a long time. I've been looking for more people who have scalers to go out crawling with. Any one here have one and want to go out some time?

Heres mine... Heavily modified and beat Dingo. I decided to keep the Dingo body because it seems like you never see a crazy dingo that performs, just lots over loaded with scale accessories that like to roll over a lot.

White trash

Postby White trash » Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:09 pm

I have my old monster crawlers but I haven't so much as charged a battery in at least a couple years. Seriously considering building a scale rig rather than getting back into racing.

Lurch
Peak Putters Member
Peak Putters Member

Postby Lurch » Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:14 pm

I have an AX10 but the only time I seem to bring it out is when I'm camping.
You can follow me.... but it's gonna hurt ;)

Optiskate

Postby Optiskate » Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:51 pm

White trash wrote:I have my old monster crawlers but I haven't so much as charged a battery in at least a couple years. Seriously considering building a scale rig rather than getting back into racing.

You should build a scaler. Personally I think they're a blast and any one who complains about them not being half as capable as a comp rig obviously doesn't know the first thing about how to set up a rig and has never seen my scaler. It would be nice to have some one with a scale rig to run with too.

Optiskate

Postby Optiskate » Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:54 pm

Lurch wrote:I have an AX10 but the only time I seem to bring it out is when I'm camping.

You should come out some time when Mike and I go out. I'll shoot you a PM next time we go out.

It'll be probably a week or two for me. My trans is locking up hardcore, but I should be rocking an enclosed dig R2 and back out running the Dingo in no time. I'll shoot you a PM next time I go out.

Return to “General BS Area”