hello

Post whatever here.

Moderator: TJDave

CopenhagenCowboy

hello

Postby CopenhagenCowboy » Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:00 pm

Hey all! Been a while since I've been on here, time flies, been keeping busy at work and just tinkering with the jeep. She runs great now, pretty much everything has been broken and replaced over the few years I've owned it. Just got finished sanding the entire tub to bare metal and then sprayed upol raptor bedliner throughout. Looks great, then again its only 2 days old. It got great reviews so I'm sure it will hold up. While purchasing masking tape for the bedliner project I noticed a display of mossy oak duct tape I had to have, ended up wrapping my rollbar in it instead of painting it black. Gonna be a pain to remove someday but it looks good right now. Also got some sweet t-handle b&m shifter knobs from my dad, makes me feel like I'm in a hotrod 8) ogle is at anual training right now for the gaurd but when he gets back we are gonna get out to the dunes with the club, as well as attend a meeting lol hope everyone is doing well and see you all soon!

Dylan
"a road is merely a suggestion" "Your ricers not so fast with a Jeep on it" "When was the last time you got an adrenaline rush at 3mph?" "Jeeps dont leak, they just mark their territory"

SPR
Peak Putters Member
Peak Putters Member

Postby SPR » Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:01 am

Nice.
I don't Text (at least not very well), I eat Blackberrys, and I only Twitter after sex...

OldGreen

Postby OldGreen » Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:20 am

Thanks for checkin' in!!

Roman
Peak Putters President
Peak Putters President

Postby Roman » Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:14 pm

Boy, you ain't a kiddin' that duct tape ain't gonna come off!

Return to “General BS Area”