Help Wanted

Post whatever here.

Moderator: TJDave

OldGreen

Help Wanted

Postby OldGreen » Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:58 pm

https://learnatvivid.com/why-vivid/care ... esentative

This sounds crazy but we aren't getting the high quality applicants that we need for this role AND we need 6 of them for a January 11 start date. I need a favor. Scour your networks. While this is an "entry level" job, the on target earnings in year one are compelling enough to attract people that are looking to launching into a new field.
Facts: People LOVE to work here. We have truly created a culture that lets people thrive no matter their role. We work hard and we play just as hard. I would stand our culture up against Google and Zappos any day of the week. It is simply an awesome environment.
The job is tough and the expectations are high. The right person is simply awesome. Outgoing, motivated, friendly, and intelligent. We hire for culture and train to skill.
The job is also a bootcamp for advancement. The first formal chance for advancement is at 180 days, but some have done it more quickly. The counterpoint here is that someone could simply choose to stay in this role and make tons of cash while being happy as a clam for years to come. By the way, the manager for this position, Ken Olsen, is a complete bad a$$ and I trust him completely.
The salary alone is high enough for a professional, but we have an uncapped variable comp plan that would allow the right person to absolutely kill it. The people currently in the role are doing just that.
4 year degree? 2 year degree? Or do you just KICK a$$? Again, we hire for culture and train to skill. Be awesome and we'll give you an interview.
Bottom line: We are the fastest growing tech company in this region and the fastest growing company nationally in our market segment. We put our people first and need some more. It is super confusing that people aren't just lined up outside of our doors, but they aren't. So, PLEASE help me get the word out.
I am more than happy to forward a resume for you or you can submit on the link in this post. Please forward this post and/or share it with your networks.
Jim Moss
Director of Sales and Marketing
Vivid Learning Systems
jmoss@learnatvivid.com
509-545-2553

Questions? Ask away. Someone has to want a job.

Return to “General BS Area”