OldSchool style

Post whatever here.

Moderator: TJDave

commando14
Peak Putters Member
Peak Putters Member

OldSchool style

Postby commando14 » Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:15 pm

If you preferred the look of the old forum layout then check out the 'OldSchool' style in your control panel. I've customized it to somewhat resemble the old forum. There are a few more tweaks I'll be doing to it like the banner on top, but for the most part it's ready to go. Modifying styles in phpBB is not the easiest of tasks.. it involves editing multiple .css stylesheet files manually and experimenting with the result.

SPR
Peak Putters Member
Peak Putters Member

Re: OldSchool style

Postby SPR » Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:22 pm

Ah relief... the "old school" format is much better on my iPhone than the other formats. Thanks David.
I don't Text (at least not very well), I eat Blackberrys, and I only Twitter after sex...

commando14
Peak Putters Member
Peak Putters Member

Re: OldSchool style

Postby commando14 » Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:05 pm

FYI, I've got the OldSchool style pretty much done for now with the rotating banner pics working again. I've made it the new default style and the style seen by guests.

If you were still using the original default style of Simplicity1 then yours will get changed to OldSchool. You can change your profile back to Simplicity1 if you preferred that style. And with that I'm done messing with this for awhile and won't be changing the default anymore from this point on :mrgreen:

Return to “General BS Area”