Darland Mountain

Post whatever here.

Moderator: TJDave

Casey

Darland Mountain

Postby Casey » Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:27 am

So next weekend some family friends are camping up at conrad meadows and have extended the invite to us, I was checking my map and saw 4W619 and 615 is in the area. I looked up and noticed you guys do the Darland mountain run in the snow, just curious what the difficulty of these trails are, or if there are any easy ones in the area? I'll most likely be the only rig and I have a stock JK

OldGreen

Re: Darland Mountain

Postby OldGreen » Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:37 pm

Either one of those would be a good choice for a stock JK but I wouldn't go it alone if you have never been up there before. There are a few tight sections, some roots and a few rocky hills on those trails. Nice area though.

Lurch
Peak Putters Member
Peak Putters Member

Postby Lurch » Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:00 pm

I has some frI ends up there last weekend. Both the north fork and the middle fork have closed gates. The middle fork has a gate closed just past clover flats.
You can follow me.... but it's gonna hurt ;)

Casey

Postby Casey » Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:55 am

Okay sounds good! Thanks!

I knew awhile ago that the road washed out and was closed. They actually canceled the trip, but they heard the road reopened and it was back on, checking the most recent road reports on their website RD 1000 is open as of the 16th, I will have to look into it though if they said there was closed gates, Thanks!

Return to “General BS Area”