Juniper 6/20

Pics and reports of past Juniper / Beverly Dunes runs
Zach ogle

Juniper 6/20

Postby Zach ogle » Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:18 am

As most of you know some of us headed out to juniper dunes on fathers day to enjoy the sand. We started of by heading to robertos at 8am for some healthy burritos for breakfast. But the night before I stayed up till 2 o'clock getting stuff ready and I happen to blow my main power supply fuze. I needed to get one but all the part stores opened up at 9am so they headed out with out me. Then I head to the fire station and saw Grumpy airing down his tires, so i decided to do the same. After I started airing down a few rigs pulled into the fire station. It was Cody(from the forum) his brother Casey(has tobys old 350 jeep) and their Dad. Then the group of us headed out to meet the rest of the group.

cody
casey
MTn bound(and family)
cammando
Dylan(once again and we're at Juniper and something fails on this jeep... but this time it wasnt the jeeps fault. The fuel pump decided to turn off :oops: )
MattawaJeep
Grumpy
Me
Ron
Chris and Lurch and there amazing way of stacking their rails onto each other

That was everyone in attendence and sorry for the lame photos I forgot my camera as everyone else did. But I took those photos with my phone :roll:

The carnage was tims rail chatching fire.... or just one air filter :D and dylans mishap. And i have some kind of knocking up front.

And then me and Grumpy used lee's 12v air pump which took us over an hour for both our rigs. And got to see grumpy get a little grumpy at some kids and the quads. :lol:
Beer is good

iaccocca
Peak Putters Member
Peak Putters Member

Re: Juniper 6/20

Postby iaccocca » Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:37 am

Zach ogle wrote:And then me and Grumpy used lee's 12v air pump which took us over an hour for both our rigs.

An hour? You guys know you need to hook it up to the valve stems don't ya!

(Thanks for posting up the run report and getting shots of all the rigs of the day. By the way, Roy has a rail just like Ron's. :lol: )
Okay, we're a little crazy to have a Duramax for a daily driver. But if we go off our meds, we might wind up in a Prius.
If you want to hear God laugh, tell Him your plans.
N7EEL WROD249
8-) Image 8-)

mattawajeep

Postby mattawajeep » Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:29 pm

Was a lot of fun for my first time out - following Dylan around I did lots of things I didn't even think we're possible for a 4 wheel drive. Those dunes seemed crazy steep at the beginning of the day, though no one else seemed to bat an eye at them. :lol: I've got a much better idea of what my jeep can do after watching all you guys.

mtnbound

Postby mtnbound » Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:47 pm

mattawajeep wrote:Was a lot of fun for my first time out - following Dylan around I did lots of things I didn't even think we're possible for a 4 wheel drive. Those dunes seemed crazy steep at the beginning of the day, though no one else seemed to bat an eye at them. :lol: I've got a much better idea of what my jeep can do after watching all you guys.

You forgot the screams from my back seat, and it wasnt my daughter :lol: :lol:
John
'87 Sami

www.wazuks.com

Casey

Postby Casey » Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:08 pm

when me and my brother started heading out my jeep started over heating, the fan wasnt working, my brother towed me a ways then he couldnt make it up a hill pulling me. i started my jeep and the fan was working again and the temp was good, i made it all the way home without it turning off again. We got a few pictures on the day but i cant figure out how to post them :?: . the days was fun even though we left early. :D

mattawajeep

Postby mattawajeep » Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:12 pm

mtnbound wrote:You forgot the screams from my back seat, and it wasnt my daughter :lol: :lol:

Was trying to keep that one quite, since he got so much abuse from my younger brother. :lol:

No daddy no!

:twisted:

Casey wrote:when me and my brother started heading out my jeep started over heating, the fan wasnt working, my brother towed me a ways then he couldnt make it up a hill pulling me. i started my jeep and the fan was working again and the temp was good, i made it all the way home without it turning off again. We got a few pictures on the day but i cant figure out how to post them :?: the days was fun even though we left early. :D

Grab a photobucket account: http://www.photobucket.com

Then you can upload your photo's and post them here.

Casey

Postby Casey » Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:58 pm

my dad driving

TJDave
Peak Putters VP
Peak Putters VP

Postby TJDave » Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:42 pm

Great pictures. Would of rather been at the dunes instead of a father's day function with no daughter there. :(

Zach's pickup seems have sprung a leak under the passenger door. :roll:
2018 JLU Rubicon
Tow bar mount
Trailer hitch

CopenhagenCowboy

Postby CopenhagenCowboy » Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:18 pm

lots of fun, thanks to everyone for showing up. the second time my stuff at juniper has "broken" and turned out to be nothing. 1st ignition fuse after being towed around by tims bronco forever. 2nd, i accidently flipped my fuel pump switch. called a tow truck, then ended up driving to the road to meet with kens auto rescue. lol had a blast
"a road is merely a suggestion" "Your ricers not so fast with a Jeep on it" "When was the last time you got an adrenaline rush at 3mph?" "Jeeps dont leak, they just mark their territory"

Return to “Juniper Dunes / Beverly Dunes”