PNW4WDA Trail Jamboree 2012

Pics and reports of past Naches area runs
TJDave
Peak Putters VP
Peak Putters VP

PNW4WDA Trail Jamboree 2012

Postby TJDave » Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:03 pm

We went. We camped. We wheeled. We wheeled some more. Then again.

On day one, we had no trail to host. So, we (the Desert Rats and I) went with Dave the Ranger in search of a reported broke/abandoned Jeep on the String trail, or the Rocky Saddle trail. We never found it. We just had fun.

Day two we ran the Naches Pass Trail. The bridge is out on the 1913rd, just past the Rabbit holes and first hill climb. So, we passed the main trail head, and entered on the other side of the bridge. Went to the cabin and ran it back down. Then took the group up the lower Kaner 676. More fun.

Day three again was the Little Rattlesnake trail. The main road to the trailhead is still blocked by the wash-out from last year. So, it's a long dusty fire road bypass to the trail..Again. But it was worth it. I love this very tight trail.

I took a lot of pics. I'm too tired and lazy to post them all. So, I post some, and offer up this link to the rest for those interested.

http://s273.photobucket.com/albums/jj23 ... am%202012/

I can't wait to go back to the hills again. Was a blast.

Home for 5 nights.

Little Rattlesnake
2018 JLU Rubicon
Tow bar mount
Trailer hitch

SPR
Peak Putters Member
Peak Putters Member

Postby SPR » Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:45 pm

Jealous... I don't think I will ever be able to attend this function due to the bad choices that made in the past.
I don't Text (at least not very well), I eat Blackberrys, and I only Twitter after sex...

tobyw

Postby tobyw » Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:40 am

Looks like a lot of fun, Dave! I love those multi-day extravaganzas!! I'd like to try out the PNWTJ one of these years... We are headed off to Colorado next week for our version 8)
Yep, I've wheeled one of those, too...

Return to “Naches”